We are pleased to share with you great news about our client Moneyfest International PLC.
Moneyfest International PLC, a UK-registered real-estate fundraising and development company, is pleased to announce its debut on the European capital debt market with issuing of fixed-rate, secured corporate bonds. The issued bonds feature the following properties:
- Bond: Moneyfest International PLC 5% 2027
- Issue Size: EUR (€) 49 million
- Coupon/Terms: 5% per annum, paid semi-annually
- Status: Secured, Registered
- Issue date: November 2022
- Maturity: 2027
- Clearing: SIX SIS, Euroclear, Clearstream
- Global Coordinator & Structuring Adviser Wolfline Capital SIA
- Use of proceeds: Financing of real estate development projects.
Founded in September 2022, Moneyfest International PLC intends to invest raised capital in several real estate assets and development projects across Europe, primarily in Croatia and Austria. Among the projects that Moneyfest International PLC aims to reconstruct and develop are such attractive real estate assets as:
- Brau Moser, a historic building, located in Bad Hofgastein, Austria;
- QBC 202, the project connected with the renovation of the building facility in the Banking and Business District of Vienna and further development of this real estate asset;
- B-26 Projekt, hospitality and business real estate asset in Vienna;
- The Land Funds on the coastal side of Croatia for construction and development purposes.
“We are very excited to start this venture. We are committed to our expertise and experience so that our investors benefit from protecting their financial assets alongside improving their investment performance,” says Sergei Kobrynski, Managing Director of Moneyfest International PLC.
“We are hopeful that our client Moneyfest International PLC will get the necessary funding to acquire the promising real estate projects and transforms them into high-value, profitable assets,” says Nikita Dolgiy, Managing Partner of Wolfline Capital.
For further information:
Moneyfest International PLC
THIS PRESS RELEASE IS AN ADVERTISEMENT.
THIS DOES NOT CONSTITUTE AN OFFER OF SECURITIES. INVESTING IN SECURITIES INVOLVES RISKS FOR YOUR CAPITAL. FOR FULL LEGAL DISCLAIMER PLEASE VISIT